Staying in the hospital was pretty hard. Mike had to go back to the hotel and take a final for his MBA program, but I didn't see the outside world for 4 days. LaTonya got released after 3 days, but Jace wasn't eating well so we had to stay one more. I think the fear of staying there forever got us all motivated to get him eating. Everyone at the hosptial was so nice and helpful with our special circumstances. Here are some pictures of the days at the hospital:
Saturday, January 9, 2010
The first few days...
We spent 4 days in the hospital with Jace. LaTonya was on the same floor as us, so we were able to spend some time with her and get to know her better. Meeting her for the first time eased all doubt about things falling through. She loved Jace so much and you could tell that she just wanted the best for him. She knew that he needed a mother and a father in his life. I can't even imagine what emotions she had to go through. We learned that she had about 10 different profiles but she kept coming back to us. It made us realize that if we would have waited even a few days longer to send in our application, we wouldn't have been in the stack she received. The Lord really is in control of our lives! It is amazing how things work out.
Staying in the hospital was pretty hard. Mike had to go back to the hotel and take a final for his MBA program, but I didn't see the outside world for 4 days. LaTonya got released after 3 days, but Jace wasn't eating well so we had to stay one more. I think the fear of staying there forever got us all motivated to get him eating. Everyone at the hosptial was so nice and helpful with our special circumstances. Here are some pictures of the days at the hospital:


Staying in the hospital was pretty hard. Mike had to go back to the hotel and take a final for his MBA program, but I didn't see the outside world for 4 days. LaTonya got released after 3 days, but Jace wasn't eating well so we had to stay one more. I think the fear of staying there forever got us all motivated to get him eating. Everyone at the hosptial was so nice and helpful with our special circumstances. Here are some pictures of the days at the hospital:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment