Save the children. Too many suffer and weep. God bless us to be mindful of them, to lift them and guide them as they walk in dangerous paths, to pray for them, to bless them, to love them, to keep them secure until they can run with strength of their own.
~President Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 13, 2011

House Photos

These pictures are from our first walk through. Our house has changed a bit since I took them.















The windows are all in, the showers and tubs installed, exterior doors hung, the front porch poured, insulation hung (except where they are going to blow it in after sheet rocking) and the brick and sheet rock are sitting there waiting to go on. So yes I need to get updated pictures. We though the Sheetrock would be done last week, but nope it is still sitting there. Hopefully they get moving on it soon. I want to move in! We were told the house would be finished in 90 days but I don't believe it... and neither do they. They are about a week behind 90 days. We have had some issues with the plans.


Most of it has to do with them changing superintendents on us after we had already met with one and were starting construction. There have been a few issues we have had to fight them on and have them fix. I think we finally got the superintendent to use the correct plans so that we didn't have to keep going back and fix things. They have been good to fix the problems (after we kind of threatened them that we will walk away from the home and that we could do it because what we signed on the papers and what they were building were not the same thing) so we are back to getting our dream home. Hopefully. I am starting to get nervous about what we picked. Hopefully it all goes together and the inside looks as good in real life as it does in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment