There is this lovely park on my parents' road that no one is ever at. It is for a housing development that never took off. Mindy and I took the kids there for a picnic and to play one day. It was windy but fun.
Jace loves to go down slides. He does a great job going down all by himself.

Yes, he has food all over his face... we had a picnic. Mindy asked me if I wanted to clean off his face before the picture. I obviously didn't.

We have been doing lots of fun things since the weather has warmed up. We have been to Seven Peaks a few times. It is fun! I am glad we have the season pass.
Jace can even go down a few of the big slides if he is being held. He didn't enjoy the water slides per say, but he didn't cry. So it is fun to go and hit the slides.
Jace's favorite part is playing with a water bottle. He will do that for hours and cries when I make him stop so we can get back in the water. What a silly boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment